5.10.2009

Heather Sellers Photography Style

So I thought I would post a few random things that I hate and I love so that you can learn a little more about my photography style!

-I hate naked baby pictures. So if you are looking for naked baby pictures go somewhere else.

-I am not to into studio photography. I think if you do it the right way it looks great, but I am not into it and do not know if I ever will be.

-I LOVE nature and how it makes my photography look in every season.

-I love old ally ways, fields, bridges and green grass

-I love smiling pictures.

-I do not like serious pictures, I think it works sometimes, but for the most part I like to catch my clients laughing and smiling because I think it looks more natural and a whole lot better!

-And last but not least I love taking and editing images!

No comments: