5.22.2009

Senior Rep #1 Erica

Here is the first session of my first 2010 senior rep! It is way earlier to start session for 2010 seniors, but we couldn't wait any longer! She is SO beautiful! These are all of her in her prom dress and she looks so elegant, just like cinderella! I love all of the shots! Thanks erica! Enjoy this preview, hopefully they it holds you over until I get back sunday and can start editing again! :)

This shot is amazing! She was trying to flee some bees that were all around her, and I was SO happy I captured it, she looks likes cinderella leaving the ball :)

I love the sun and shadow of this picture, the dress spinning, what a beauty!

The wind was blowing, but I think it worked out well for us!

I just love her smile and eyes!

I tryed a more vintage look...

Spinning!!!!!! Beautiful! These are the funnest shots to capture!

I love this one because it reminds me of an enchanted forest, all credit goes to my husband for this one, he came up with the idea!

No comments: