9.05.2009

I went searching for new places today and some new twists on old ones... here are some photos of my sister and one of my husband and baby :)

So this first one is a funny story, I was trying to convince Pamela to lay on the ground and she wouldn't because she didn't want to ruin her new shirt. So I asked her if she would lay down on the ground if I layed down first. She kind of agreed... So I layed down, turned my head and saw this...

I love this next one, look at her natural beauty! Love it!


This tree is amazing! I am super excited to use it in future sessions, I think it will look really cool with couples and families, I tried some with just Pamela and didn't think it looked quite good enough with just one person.


I love love love how her eyes just pop in this one! The first thing I noticed while I was taking this one!



Another natural beauty shot! Love her!

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Those look great! Pam really is beautiful!

AddyMama said...

I oove that first one!