1.18.2010

Beautiful Girls

I had the opportunity of taking pictures of my beautiful nieces this weekend... or should I say the poor girls were forced to sit and pose for me haha. I wish I had a studio so they could walk around freely instead of having to stay in a VERY small area. Anyways here are some of my favorites!

Beautiful Kayla Sue. Look at those eyes!

Mackenzie Marie is very beautiful, but is a challenge to get a sit down picture of, she wants to play, haha, but I did get this picture and love it! It speaks words about Kenzie!

SISTERS!! They love each other so much and are so cute together!

Laughing together, Thanks to my husband and sisters for making faces at the girls to get them to laugh!

and one of my very favorites, sisters holding hands! So cute!

1 comment:

Shey said...

This is such a beautiful, sweet picture! Great job Heather!