4.29.2010

Growing...

I have had a lot of experiences lately that have made me realize that I am growing as a photography and my business is getting more acknowledged. Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by KIDK channel 3. They asked me questions about the free sessions I am offering to the troops being deployed and I am hoping this helps more of the military families know about it. My little sister Kellie was generous enough to pose for me while they recorded! I decided I wanted to post of picture of her I took in 2007, almost 3 years ago to illustrate my progress. Here is the picture from 2007:

And here is the picture I took of her today:

I am extremely excited about the opportunities ahead of me and pretty proud of how far I have come. See the news story on tonight at 6 pm on KIDK CDS 3.

No comments: