8.02.2010

Important News

 
As many of you may know, my husband is being deployed. Because of this life changing event I have made some important decisions pertaining to my business. As of August 2010 I will no longer be booking weddings. I may come back in the future, but for now I do not have the dedication and time needed to take and edit wedding sessions. I will still be booking engagement and bridal sessions and of coarse all the other portrait sessions, but no weddings until further notice. I believe this is the best decision for me and my family and I hope you will all understand.

I also will be closed for business until October 2010. I can still be contacted to book your October session, but will not be taking any more sessions for the months of August and September.

Thank you so much for your continued support. Continue to watch the blog for updates.

No comments: